Image and video hosting by TinyPic
old wounds that never healed completely, just scabbed over.
someday, I hope that my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful.

fading.

D E D I C A T E D T O M Y E X

have you ever really thought about it? you've got this girl, head over heels in love with you. she'd do anything for you, but for some reason, you don't want to see that. you know it's there, but you just won't accept it so you try to make her go away - maybe this girl is perfect for you. and that really scares the hell outta you, doesn't it? in this weird twisted way, I know you miss me liking you, not because I want to believe it's true, but because you'll never find a girl that can put up with you like I did; you'll never find a girl who will care as much as I did, because no one will waste all their love on someone like you, like I did.

know that I’m not going to let you get in the way of me moving on. I’m not going to be by your side anymore even if I do break my promise but I guess you broke yours long ago. I’m not going to sit here and let you talk shit behind my back and act as if it's okay. I’m not going to be there for you anymore simply because you can never do that for me. I’m not going to be stupid and give you 282822 chances like I did in the past. I’m not going to listen to those lies and excuses you tell me everytime we fight and I'm not saying sorry first.