Image and video hosting by TinyPic
old wounds that never healed completely, just scabbed over.
someday, I hope that my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful.

won't make the same mistakes again.

it's pretty funny how we used to be so close and now it's like we dont even know each other. when you look inside a girl's heart, you see the struggle it takes to get through all the crap in her life, you see all the lies, the bullshit and the times she wished she was dead. but most of all, you see how hard it was to let go of the asshole who acted like he actually cared. so never blame a girl for acting like a bitch for there is a story behind everything. some girls act like bitches so they won't get hurt. some girls are bitches bcus they got hurt. thing is, when did we start letting boys dictate our happiness? so suddenly that I became a part of your past, I'm becoming the part that don't last, I'm losing you and it's effortless. kinda fucked up isn't it? how all of a sudden, someone just wakes up and decides to never talk to you again. no reason. no explanation. no words said. they just leave you hanging like you never meant shit to them, and what hurts the most is how they made it look so easy. I guess we have to go through to the worst, to get to the best ay?