Image and video hosting by TinyPic
old wounds that never healed completely, just scabbed over.
someday, I hope that my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

in all honesty, I did try to forget you but it just didn't work. I might have erased your texts, but I will never forget what you wrote. we might have stopped talking, but I will never forget your voice. we might have stopped hugging, but I will never forget how you smell. anything we did, I will never forget. I want to be the kind of girl who leaves an everlasting impression. I don't want to be the type that you'll forget in a week. I want to be hard for you to forget. I want to have the kind of impact on you where you know you'll never find anyone else who could ever take my place because that's what you are to me. we ignore each other and try to pretend the other person doesn't exist but deep down, we know it wasn't supposed to end like this. I miss you when the days turn into nights, but really, I just miss you all the time. my thoughts are hard to write out, or even share for that matter. in my head, it all makes sense, but my in my mouth, words refuse to form.