once again, sorry for the lack of updates. I've been busy with pretty much, everything and actually forgot that I own a blog. anyway, Happy New Year to all my loyal followers. hopefully this year will be better than the previous one. 2011 was a shit year for me, but I gotta admit it has some of the best moments of my life. so thank you 2011 for all the lessons learnt. 2012, bring on the new challenges, new hope, new friends, new memories, new pains, new troubles, new chance...and a new day! I'm ready for ya.
not that I am all excited for a new year, but I do hope for a change. a better change of course. mainly, I am hoping to ace all my exams and make my year 11 one of the most unforgettable memories. *fingers crossed. do wish me luck for I will be sitting for my Business Exam this upcoming Tuesday. with year 11 being a pain in the ass, not too worry, I will try my best keeping this shack, updated. until then.
ps. I've done a lil bit of change for this blog, there isn't going to be anymore chatbox or any other gadgets you see me posting before. I'd like it to stay simple for now. to find me, you can search me up on FB, it is Fara Dee Rozani or, if you have a Twitter - @anditsdeebaybee