Image and video hosting by TinyPic
old wounds that never healed completely, just scabbed over.
someday, I hope that my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful.

divulgence.

the truth is, I still care and always will. I'm not the type of person to let people walk out of my life and pretend that they don't matter any more. I may not talk to him or her but, I still care. I'm always going to think back to my life and say I wondered what happened to so and so. I hope they're alright. I will actually mean it. that is the type of person I am. once you're in my heart, you're there forever.

but life's too short to be saving regrets for the broken. I say, stop spending time with the wrong people. stop spending time with the people who suck the happiness out of you. if someone wants you in their life, they'll make room for you. you shouldn't have to fight for a spot. never, ever stay with the person that continuously overlooks your worth. remember, it's not the people that stand by your side when you're at your best, but the ones who stands beside you when you're at your worst.

have a good 2012 everyone! lotsa love.