Image and video hosting by TinyPic
old wounds that never healed completely, just scabbed over.
someday, I hope that my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful.

quickie.

was thinking of changing my blog layout but comes to think of it, that's way complicated so I'm gonna pass. I'll probably stick to this layout for awhile until I'm bothered to change it. no big deal right? anyway, how's life guys? hope it's great. I'm on half term at the moment but trust me, it doesn't sound AS fun. pretty much trapped at home revising my ass off for my GCSEs exams-sucks, really. been thinking of 'trying' to get into St. Marylebone 6th form but from the way I see it, I am hopeless. plus, I'm missing Malaysia so badly. planning to go back for a short while this December but Dad-.- eh, well you get the picture. I guess that's pretty much it for now. will update more soon, if I'm in the mood for it.