#1 I've already posted couple of updates up, feel free to scroll down. thanks for staying with me, lovelies:* I do appreciate it. anyway, how are you guys doing? me? fine. life's behaving I guess but exhausting. almost everyday, I get mentally and physically tired so quickly maybe with the lack of sleep but yeah, I'm okay. school's been so dreadful, with exams everywhere - we got exactly 8 months left. it's going by fast. real fast, actually. wish everything could slow down sometimes. then there's prom. every assembly that we're having every Tuesday is bringing up about 'prom'. everyone, no, every girl(more accurate) is looking forward to it, EXCEPT... moi. why? I don't even know myself. still tryna figure it out. not even gonna lie, I'm a girl, of course, the idea of prom used to excites me but tbh since I got into year 11, I'm not keen with that idea anymore. there's so many stuff to do, in so little time. prom isn't really the highlight of the year from how I see it but course, I'd probably show myself up and see how it goes, after all, it's a once in a lifetime thing, right? why not add on your list of experiences.
#2 love hurts - I say that because I know. love is... or was amazing. it's an incredible feeling to know what he's going to say. it's more incredible the way he has me on the edge of my seat because he's so completely random, I never know what's coming next. it's hard to explain, but he filled some void in me, and now, without him, I'm missing something again. I wonder if it will ever truly, whole heartedly be filled again. I just don't want to know what it's like to hurt any more...
#3 in your life, you meet people. some you never think about. some you wonder what happened to them. there are some that you wonder if they ever think about you. and then there are the few you wish you never had to think about again. but you do. so I guess if you can't solve it, it isn't a problem - it's reality. and sometimes, reality is the hardest thing to understand and the thing that takes the longest to realize. but once it hits you in the face, you'll never forget it. it will always be there in your memories and sometimes that is the best way to look at it.
#4 however so, life is about having fun. don't be stupid and waste it on someone who is gonna act like they hate you tomorrow. never waste it on some one who doesn't want their friends to know they're in love with you. don't give that person the rest of you tears or a month or a year of your life when they treats you badly and doesn't mind making you cry. every person deserves some one who wants to brag about them. babe, dont fool yourself. you deserve so much better than that.
so remember me lovelies, happiness is the secret to all beauty. there is no beauty that is attractive without happines. just keep smiling, eventhough your heart's crying. wishing you guys all the best with life, and of course, your love life.