I learned something important that night. you shouldn't try to stop everything from happening. sometimes you're supposed to feel awkward. sometimes you're supposed to be vulnerable in front of people. sometimes it's necessary bcus it's all part of you getting the next part of yourself, the next day. the diary wasn't always right.
for the first time in a long time, I think I need you and that scares me. all I want is someone who will stay, no matter how hard it is to be with me and even if I fall in love again with someone new, it could never be the way I loved you. all I can say is that we don't need to rush. if something's bound to happen, it will happen. if it's meant to happen, you'll stick with it until it does and if it's not meant to happen, you'll eventually give up but I'm telling you this bcus I want to let you know that I'm not giving up anytime soon.
'cus it'll always be you that I want at the end of each day' you give me the kind of feeling people write novels about. nobody could ever replace you.
and THANKYOU. thank you for making me feel alive again. you saved me from being my own worst enemy. keep your promise and I'll keep mine okay? mahal na mahal kita.