so I was packing up and found myself some old memories i.e this poem I once wrote for my ex when he cheated on me with my best friend. LOL good times, NOT. anyway, I wrote this in like 2008 so you know, no hard feelings whatsoever.
I thought things were good now
I thought we'd overcome the bad
Now I see through the illusion
Of the love I thought we had.
You told me that you met her
Now you don't know what to do
I smiled and said "just pick her
I'll be fine not having you"
But I couldn't hold my tears back
So I whispered "got to go..."
Then quickly hung the phone up
So my hurting wouldn't show
Now I'm shaking and I'm crying
And I don't know what to do
Cause the truth is, I was lying
I can't make it without you
ps. once again, I wrote this WAY in 2008 and yeah it hurts when I think about it. but oh well, the past is done. to those wondering, no, he's not my boyfriend anymore as stated he's my 'ex' and the girl? yeah, 'MY' best friend? oh she's still a friend, but that's it. a friend. sad, I know.
moral of this stupid twist, I never knew a best friend would backstab you hahaha funny how your own best friend would do such thing with your boyfriend. BUT ANYWAY moving on. I'm just saying and well, in case any of you lott happens to know whom I'm indirecting, do keep it to yourself, I'm not starting any fights but see, this is my blog so I have rights to write wtv I want.