so we're basically wrapping up everything in school. tomorrow, we'll be sitting our last exam paper, which is English(AM) but others whom are taking Art still got a long way ahead of them. haha:PP too bad. loljk goodluck guys! anyway, year 10 has gone so quick... as much as I hate school, and what a tough year it has been, I'm still gonna miss it! well, not school itself- just seeing friends daily I guess. but ohwell, you gotta keep moving forward and some things are meant to let go of. right?
gonna make the best out of tomorrow, definitely!:) stressful weeks, finally... it's coming to an end.
BUT! we ain't fully done yet. aw:(
we're starting our Work Experience next week and well, let's just see how that'll go! Job Interview pretty soon. nervous? maybe. it's weird really. and pretty strange how everything's going so fast. I wish everything could slow down a bit.