Image and video hosting by TinyPic
old wounds that never healed completely, just scabbed over.
someday, I hope that my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful.

clock's ticking.

so school's starting soon, our last and ever term for year10! yeah buddy... another 6weeks and I'm so outta here! but not as easy as it sounds though:( I got 3 papers to ace this summer. *well hopefully I will. and oh boy trust me it ain't easy. when all of that is done, we got a work experience-.-' like thefuck! seriously? aw common! it's summer baby. but yeah. we gotta work for 2 friggin weeks. we'll see how that goes. for now, I'll be "ghosting" and perhaps this blog won't be updated for another week or two or months, you never know... haha anyway, whoever that has been constantly reading me bloggie, thanks loviessss. got nuff love for you lott! see you in July:) or mid June. we'll see:PP wish me luck okay? goodluck with life guys.

XOXOs