Image and video hosting by TinyPic
old wounds that never healed completely, just scabbed over.
someday, I hope that my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!


-sorry for the delay. here's a lil something to my Dad:)
Dear Papa,
Thank you for everything.
Thank you for protecting me.
Thank you for showing me that you're the best guy ever.
Thank you for loving me unconditionally.
I'm sorry for all the wrong doings I've done.
I'm sorry for not being able to meet your expectations of me.
I'm sorry for disobeying your orders.
I'm sorry for being an extreme trouble at times.
I just want you to know I'm trying my hardest to make you proud! I love you Papa.
GODBLESSYOU.

I've told you this before but ima say it again, no matter how fast the time is going, no matter how grown up I'll be someday or even now, I'll always be your lil girl and nothing's gonna change that.

love, your lil girl.