razors pain you, rivers are damp, acids stain you and drugs cause cramp. guns aren't lawful, nooses give, gas smells awful, you might aswell live. when people walk away from you, let them go. your destiny is never tied to someone who leaves you and it doesn't mean they are bad people. it just means that their part in your story is over. things change, doesn't mean it get better. life has no meaning anymore, does it? and love... yes, 'love' -a dreadful bond, and yet, so easily severed. save your heart, for someone that's worth dying for, for someone who leaves you breathless. don't give it away... it's love that we want, right? too bad I've built my walls up way too high for you to ever climb. I know I need help, I just don't want it. I've been told that whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it, because no one else will. I'm lost... metaphorically, existentially.
so, this is my life. and I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be. when the time comes, I'll taste the sky and feel alive again.