Image and video hosting by TinyPic
old wounds that never healed completely, just scabbed over.
someday, I hope that my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful.

updates.

hello fellow readers(if there's any). I kno I kno I haven't been updating anything ATALL for couple of weeks. anyway, I'm back now! so im on Easter Holidays which is about a month! YAY!:P I've done nothing much but filling up my days with knowledge and revision since I got tons of exams coming up! as per usual. but but Dad took us to Amsterdam and it was amazing! so yeah I totally would suggest you lot to go there.

other than that, life's a mess. everything's falling apart but hey, I gotta put my game face on. who said life's gonna be easy? it may be, if you know how to play the game right.

-thats for now. will blog more soon.

XOXOs