Image and video hosting by TinyPic
old wounds that never healed completely, just scabbed over.
someday, I hope that my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful.

love hurts whether it's right or wrong

to be frank, I've never fallen so hard for anyone before. but love can happen at any time, any place even when you're not ready nor expecting it. you don't choose who to fall in love with either. no matter what, once in your life, someone will hurt you. that someone will take all that you are and rip it into pieces and they won't even watch where the pieces land. but through the breakdown, you'll learn something about yourself. you'll learn that you're strong. and no matter how hard they try to destroy you, that you can conquer anyone. the greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have. I come off strong as if I don't giva fuck anything but deep down, I ain't really. sometimes you just have to stop caring. you have to turn off all emotions and feelings to protect yourself from getting hurt. you have to stop caring about what other people think of you and be yourself. sometimes, you have to hide it all - not let anyone know how you feel or think. you have to put a smile on your face and pretend that everything's doing just fine even when it's not. cus that's the only way you'll survive in this shitty hole.

all in all, it's hard to make a decision when you're too tired to hold on and too inlove to let go. 3 words, 8 letters, 3 syllables, 5 vowels, 3 consonants, 2 nouns, 1 emotion, many meanings, a big lie, a rare truth: I love you.

mixed feelings=downfall.

XOXOs