Image and video hosting by TinyPic
old wounds that never healed completely, just scabbed over.
someday, I hope that my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful.

but darling, I wouldn't catch a grenade for ya.

"all the love I gave you, you tossed it in the thrash, yeah you did".

so there, 2 years of sharing memorable moments together ended just. like. that. funny how others seems to care about our relationship more than he does. I'm not crying but inside it's flooding. the pain he put me through... I just can't deal with it anymore. come to think of it, he's not worth my tears but honestly, it's hard to let go of someone you've shared 2 years of your life with but I guess nothing lasts forever, right? at the end, they all become the person they swore they'd never be. I've burnt down all the letters, the memories. I don't want anything to do with you anymore. I swear, I'll never love again. but somehow, je ne regrette rien. thanks for everything.

XOXOs