Image and video hosting by TinyPic
old wounds that never healed completely, just scabbed over.
someday, I hope that my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful.

A TOTAL BREAKDOWN

it is really funny when a couple who's been inlove for 2 damn years can act like a complete strangers when reality is, they've been sharing their lives together for that amount of years and today, you see them as a complete individuals. they used to be seen as one to many. people would say "they're the lucky ones". I just don't get how this love cycle works yknow. it is just stupid when such love that was cherished this whole time, just fades, burns and forgotten; just like that.

he would always want to see me smile, he always knew how to make me smile. or even knew when I was smiling if he couldn't see me. he loved my dimples. yet, he's the one person that took that smile away from me in the end. sometimes I expect much more from others, from him, cus I'm willing to do that much for them and for him especially. but what saddens me is when I realised I gave him like a 100% and all I get in return was utter cypher.

I've never been the kind to let my feelings show, and I thought that being strong meant never losing your self control. but I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain, to hell with my pride. let it fall like the rain, from my eyes. tonight, I wanna cry.

we could of had it all... but thank you for the pain, it made me raise my game.

and so people, lemme tell ya, for I have witnessed love, for I have tasted love, it is a pointless, painful and over fucking rated.

XOXOs