let's get straight with it shall we? yesterday, was literally the worse birthday in history. I'm not going in detail of what happened - but something did. I don't quite blame the person who did it but like it's whatever. it's not like we could turn back the time. this is why I don't look forward to any of the birthdays because for the 15th years I've live in this world, every single birthday endedup in disaster. beautiful isn't it? NOT.
BUT, I am very grateful for still being here today. now that I'm fifteen, (still indeed very young) I learn better about life. I know what to expect now. and what not to. I do appreciate all the birthday wishes from everyone. it means alot. so thankyou. presents? I don't mind not getting any because it don't really matter. it's the thought that is but I got some from my mates. again, thank you. I loved them.
anyway, some of youse lot are asking whether I'm fine or not. haha funny. I am... well, I'm breathing, walking and sometimes, talking? that's "fine" right? well to me it is. so my birthday is long gone, I'm focusing on my examanation and all that shiz again. goodluck to me I guess.