Image and video hosting by TinyPic
old wounds that never healed completely, just scabbed over.
someday, I hope that my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful.

it's a crazy ride.

my bad for the lack of updates, I've been real busy. I have less time on the internet lately but anyways, let's do some catching up shall we? so I've got the whole month off in April which is AWESOME because like, I'm in total pain right now! *I'm not even exaggerating. I'm going through the point where I just wanna click the button "give up" if they even have any? loads and loads of course works, homeworks, paperworks, controlled asst, and all that shit has keeping me busy:| I have no rest at all I must say and I think, even my brain is in a major error -.- however, I still manage to follow the schedule. (I didn't really "manage" to, but like the time is always ticking and it's not going backwards now isit so yeah gotta speed up) so yay me? ugh darn. I can't wait till March is over: at least I'd have a week or two resting days for myself. and then when we come back, everything's back on the table. exams and all that craps that's gonna put me in a great place in the future. okay enough with these shiz. I shall moan AGAIN lateron.

XOXOs