Image and video hosting by TinyPic
old wounds that never healed completely, just scabbed over.
someday, I hope that my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful.

The Wave (Jak&Fara)

31.12.10
I need to clear some mental space,
Thing in my head I gotta erase.
Sometimes your mind is the place,
To let them feelings go to waste.

I've been tryna fix this problem,
For a long time coming.
But when you're in my mind,
It's hard, it's stunnin.

It's an issue with a T,
It's an aweso without me.
Puts the 2 next with gether,
It's my number that keeps us forever.

20.1.11
I don't know why I come back to this,
The place that should never exist.
I guess I got more to add on the list,
Another feeling, a goddess pissed.

It was in ICT, when I broke outa line,
When you hollar at me, I somehow decline.
You call it moodswings, I call it jelousy,
Now that's something God couldn't tell us.

I was the reason for most of your pain,
I have no meaning, just another name.
All the reasons point back to the same,
Face that I'm the only one that is to blame.

I wanna holla at chu' face to face,
But everytime I try its the wrong time or place.
Maybe someday this week I'll find the strength,
Holla at chu' then but this one in length.

23.1.11
Today's the day that I confronted her,
If I don't now, I'll have nothing left.
But the quiet gets lonely and never the best,
I think I should tomorrow bcus now she's gone rest.

Na fuck it, holla this second,
Elithy's tryna help, moodswings wah you reckon?
Do I run like a wimp, or standup to defend?
My first, my last, my forever, my girlfriend.

- you keep your promise, Ill keep mine, okay Jak? I love you.

XOXOs