Image and video hosting by TinyPic
old wounds that never healed completely, just scabbed over.
someday, I hope that my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful.

Same Shit. Different Year.

well, unlike Malaysia, school in London are very very different. in Malaysia, every New Year you'll start off brand new, everything's fresh but to us, it's just another term flying by. I'm still in the same year which is year 10. so basically, same shit I'm having to go through just on different year. We started off today after 3weeks of Christmas Hols. wasn't a good start back to be honest. Double Science was a pain on the arsk no doubt about that. we have to sit for 2papers in a week time:| bummer. I know right. I had gastric in that lesson so it's kinda hard for me to concentrate but then again, what the fuck? I never skipped my meal. like ever. LOL Maths was dead. I fell asleep. thank God sir never clocked bcus I sat behind a giant anyway¬¬ ICT was dreading. and Double English. oh dear, I feel like I can die of boredom in there¬¬ anywho, although today didn't end up the way I wanted it to be, I'm still not giving up. Afterall, year10 is alot of work anyways. I can't imagine year11 or 6th form so I can assure you I'm fully determined Mama, Papa. so worry not now aye:)

Love,FaraDee.