please do not take the fucking mick out of my appearance. keep your mouth shut if all you're going to do the next time you see me, is definately by judging. "ugh, look at her shorts, why ain't she covering up. god, she put too much makeup on. ohmygod, she's showing too much skin" like grow up. JUST PLEASE. FOR ONCE, STOP LABELLING. I can dress, do whatever or however I want. who the hell do YOU think you are? yes, I admit, I dress to kill. In other words, my fashion sense seems to be making you lott jelous. YEAH I SAID IT. WHAT BITCH. you kno it is true. just cus I wear shorts and dresses, that doesn't make me a slut. and psh. I do wear make up. all the girls does. well, atleast one type of makeup! how much I put on? doesn't concern you. I know how they say "aw natural beauty is the best yada yada yada" but make up brings up confidence in me. so shut the hell up and puh-lease bitch, before you keep thrasing my name which is already on top (thanks to you lott aswell), GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. if you've known me long enough, GOOD. I suppose you know the way I roll. I don't tolerate bullshit outta people. but if you don't know me, why don't chu' get to know me first, THEN judge all you want. deal? alright cool.