Image and video hosting by TinyPic
old wounds that never healed completely, just scabbed over.
someday, I hope that my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful.

change is constant.

I personally hate changes even though I know somehow, someday, everyone will eventually change - to either the better or the worse. right? even things. one day, you feel like you own the world: everything goes right, you feel great and the next day you know, you've got nothing left. your whole world is torn apart. you wake up every morning, looking forward to absolutely nothing - like your world is full of emptiness. One thing I don't get about myself is that I care for people too much. I care less about myself than others. why is that? I'm clueless. still am actually. I need to change that natural habit. it's stupid. why would you give two fucks about others when they don't even wanna look at your damn face for crying out loud. yes sure, from the outside, I look like a tough cookie when really? I'm not. psh, who are we kidding? I'm a girl. and one common thing about us is that we're walking on this fragile lines. not saying that I'm vulnerable. is just that, I'm still young, still naive. I'm still learning so beg of you ease me up? I'm hoping to be colder as I grow older so then, it'd be easier to go through life, knowing that my heart has gone cold even when people are "hurting" me, I wouldn't feel a damn thing. ya see.

this moment I realised, this is the time when I let go of everything we had, all the memories, cus I'm leaving you behind. you're just apart of my history.

XOXOs