yeah. it rhymes. and it is FACT. 100% I'm never excited of going back to school. if I was in Malaysia, I probably would be, but hey guess what? I'm not¬¬ as soon as I get back to school which will be starting on Thursday the 6th, I've got my real GCSEs for Science & French waiting for me and I haven't even revise anything. We even gonna be getting our results back for Humanities & English so yeah, I'm not ready for "those" I prefer being bored at home or just jamming with me girlies rather than going to school, learning like crazy and in a week or two, you're facing this 2hours exam in an exam hall. some of the exams are even 4hours, could go up to 6. shit. depressing? very.
Anyway, I know Malaysia starts school tomorrow so goodluck everyone! it's 2011 now, make the best out of it! and to all my lovely badge, don't do "good" do great cus it's your pressure year! PMR is on it's way. it wouldn't kill you to be ready from the beginning. it's better infact. trust me, I've learnt from experience. yes, I know how some of you lot wish you're me cus you don't hav to face PMR bt really, I'm stuck here in London having to face tougher exams. so no, you don't wanna be me. and actually, truth to be told, I've passed my PMR. Alhamdullilah with flying colors. although. here in London we called it year9 Pathways. so yeah, goodluck guys!