okay. first, ignore the picture. I really couldn't be bothered to create "nicer" ones. so let me be. anyways, HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! resolutions? anyone? mine is for me to stop being nice to people because apparently last year, I discovered alot who doesn't know how to appreciate them nice things I've done or even me, myself. so yeah, screw em. I don't need fakeass friends. Anywho, sorry fr the lateness of this post. I was very very busy. I hope you lott had an amazing start fr 2011 and hoping that your wishes would come true. mine? so far, not so great but I'll sleep on it. no worries! take care xo
2010: I left my "friends". I grewup. I made smart decisions & stupid ones. I fell inlove or mayb jus tripped. I moved on & I felt lost. I was ignored alot. I was happy & overwhelmed. I said things I shouldn't hav & things that deserved to be said. I messedup & I madeup. I created memories. I cried alot bt prolly, I laughed more. this year was humongous fr me. I got hurt so much, bt still... I hav no regrets.