Image and video hosting by TinyPic
old wounds that never healed completely, just scabbed over.
someday, I hope that my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful.

Merry Xmas.

life's a bitch, so you've been told. this year seems so dull I can't even describe what it's like. I've been stuck in the hospital for 5days (that's my hols wasted) and then the moment im tryna recover myself, slowly, the snow hits all over Britain its like a frozen Britain all over again - just like last year. personally, I don't look forward for this all sort of snow thingy cus I mean, common, people grow up and Christmas this year aint as fun as before, yknow you get all excited for the next morning, having them yay-it's-christmas-morning-spirit and the presents under the tree and all, but yeah, not this year. Obviously, this year is soo not my year so like, 2011 better be good orelse, I might be this boring old Fara again and not having a new year spirit atall!

I was hoping for some miracle to happen for me next year, yknow so that we I get home, home as in Malaysia home. I'll be reprensenting a new me, like a fresh start - but eh, we'll see how that works out. Anyways, I don't reckon to have a special post for this Christmas. it's not like Santa pay me to do stuff, although the day after, is Trishee's birthday, so yeah maybe just one special post for her tomorrow:) other than that, I'm starving. might be finding some turkey in the kitchen aye? who knows? LOL jk get a grip Fara this aint Thanksgiving¬¬

MERRY XMAS Lovies! Have a good one!:)

Photobucket