Image and video hosting by TinyPic
old wounds that never healed completely, just scabbed over.
someday, I hope that my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful.

HomeSICK.



this ain't New York - the dream city that never sleeps BUT this is my oh so beautiful yet awhsome Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) god, how I miss it here. when can I go back?:(

let me put it short and simple. I MISS MALAYSIA -.- I seriously do. London is a bore. I am not even excited for new year. I am not excited for anything. not even shopping or whatever. All I know is that I wanna go home and see my friends but too bad they're gon be busy the next year with PMR and all. ah screw em' -.- there's always something that ruins the fun. and most of all, I think I miss "him" I don't know why though. Lately, I've been dreaming about him alot. and it's not a "good/nice" kinda dream. It's them bad ones and I'm scared tbh, if something happened to him. I mean, I haven't seen him in like ages and he's not picking his phone so yeah, that put me rather in worrying mode. ima just let it slide cus tbh, I don't wanna be thinking about another stupid boy. Sick of em. Sick of their "sweet-talks" It's so hard to find them loving, truthful ones nowadays.

Photobucket