I don't understand how his brain works really, pardon me, without any introduction, I'm just gonna get straight to the point. I mean, everytime I'm trying to fix something with him, it always endup worst, like soooo annoying, it made me feel like, I don't know him anymore and sometimes, I feel like murdering him. horrid feeling, I know and way over the line. but see, he knows all the right thing to say to me, and to make it better, but he's just too stubborn to do so, and I have no idea why am I still with him? why am I still with him anyway? and everytime this question comes out from my filthy mouth my girlies will all go all "aw don't you say that m'love, think of all the good times you had with him, I mean common, it's not that bad, you two always have your ups and downs but at the end, you two always worked it out" like omg? hasn't anyone been hearing a single word I just said? it's not like I want this to end between us, just like that, I mean what is this? a next episode of a love hangover? no. see, I just want him to change, once in for all and listen to what I'm trying to tell him which yet until today seems not to be working so well. you know how boys are right? typical, ego-maniac kinda person. he thinks toying with my feelings is some kind of joke!? well guess what Mr, it ain't like that. you don't wanna play games? same here, but tbh, to me, it looks like, you don't give two fucks about us anymore, so why should I!? WHY! I've had enough of your bullshits, and yes, for the past 2 years, I managed to put up with you and all your lil craps, but not anymore. not anymore love. im sick of these continuous fights and endless drama, and these third wheel. it's exhausting and embarrassing. I mean sure, every love couples, have their ups and downs but we, WE, have too many downs for a 14/15 years old. give me a fucking break will ya? New Year's Eve is soon coming so yeah, why don't we just you know, go our separate ways from now. from the looks of it, WE'RE BETTER OFF EACH OTHER ANYWAY!
kbye. I'm more than satisfied right now. just thought I should let it all out.